Excel 2010 - Could not load some object because they are not available in this machine← Back
22 Mar, 2012
- Open the spreadsheet
- Open the developer console with ALT-F11
- Open Tools -> References
- Note the names and file locations of any controls that are marked MISSING
- Search a known working PC or the Internet for those controls (usually ending in .OCX)
- Copy the controls to the location noted earlier
Register each new control on the new PC e.g.
regsvr32 C:\Path\To\Control.OCXYou should get a message that the control was successfully registered.
- Open the spreadsheet again and it should now be functional